We of King’s Gate Worship Center have assembled ourselves (Heb. 10:25) to worship God in spirit and in truth (John 4:23-24). Therefore, for your information, we have set forth the following biblical truths that we believe:
1. We believe in God the Father Almighty, who created the heaven and the earth; and in Jesus Christ His only begotten Son, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, dead and buried; the third day He rose from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from there He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the communion of the saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. (Gen. 1:1; John 3:16; Luke 23-24; Acts 1:11; Acts 2:32-36; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4; Heb. 10:25; 2 Tim. 4:1).
2. We believe the Bible to be God’s inspired and infallible revelation to mankind (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
3. We believe in personal salvation through faith in Jesus Christ (John 3:16; Eph. 2:8-9); that we are born sinful (Rom. 3:23); that we must be born again (John 3:3-8); and forgiven of our sins through the blood of Jesus Christ (Eph. 1:7; Col. 1:14).
4. We believe in baptism by immersion in water as an act of obedience after salvation (Matt. 3:13-15; Acts 2:38); and in the taking of Holy Communion in remembrance of the death of our Lord (1 Cor. 11:23-26; Matt. 26:26-29 Mark 14:22-25; Luke 22:19-20)
6. We believe that the fruit of the Holy Spirit (Gal. 5:22), the gifts of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 12:1-11), and the ministry gifts of the Holy Spirit (Eph. 4:11) are manifested in the church as well as in the lives of its individual members.7. We believe that not only did God through Jesus Christ provide forgiveness of sins (2 Cor. 5:21; Eph. 1:7), but that He provided healing and health for the physical body (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matt. 8:17; 1 Pet. 2:24). Therefore, we pray for the sick by anointing with oil in the name of the Lord(James 5:14-16), and laying hands on the sick (Mark 16:18).8. We believe that man is spirit, soul and body (1 Thess. 5:23), and that God in Jesus Christ provided for the whole man; that we have been redeemed from the curse of the law (Gal. 3:3-13); and that Jesus came that we might have life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10). Therefore, we believe that by exercising faith in God and His Word, we can and should live in the blessing of Abraham (Gal. 3:14), and enjoy God’s provisions (2 Pet. 1:1-4).9.
We believe in the literal bodily return of Jesus Christ as set forth in the Scriptures to establish His kingdom on the earth (Acts 1:11; Matt. 24:29-30).10. We believe in the Great Commission (Matt. 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-18), and that in order to fulfill it, we should be empowered by the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8).“Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in my word, you are My disciples indeed.And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.” “ John 8:31-32